Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Akriti’s one-day stint


The pretty and stunning sensation, Akriti Kakar, who started her journey to success after being crowned as the winner in Zee Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is back on the show, although this time as a host. However sadly, that’s just for one day. She’ll be hosting the New Year special episode, Sa Ra Ga Ma Pa Tandoori Nights, which is a one-hour special episode on 3rd January and will croon her hit tracks like Johhny Gaddar’s title track, Tha Kar Ke from Golmaal Returns.
Akriti shares, "Sa Ra Ga Ma Pa was the first ever singing talent show that started off the trend of talent shows in India. It's a kind of a trendsetter that provides a huge opportunity to the promising singers. I won the children's gala round way back when Sonu Nigam hosted the show. Started off my career with this show and today I'm part of the same show, but on a different level. It's like home coming for me and it was all the more fun when I met up with the old team of the show, it brought back very fond memories that became indelible in my minds eye."

2 comments:

Site Meter